Sunday, November 30, 2008

RV-GO TO RACK AND RUIN CROSSES THE FINISH LINE!


Ah the thrill of victory!! I crossed the 50,000 word line on my National Novel Writing Month project at 9:10 a. m. this morning! Hurray! It's been a real struggle this year since I didn't know "who-done-it" until just this week. It doesn't get any easier. It was like pulling teeth plunking the last five-hundred words into the computer this morning.

Now, that is not to say I have actually finished the novel. Nope. I have somewhere around three chapters to write to finish the actual story. But I have the end written, so all I need to do is stitch things together - then rewrite, rewrite, rewrite.

For now though I go back to work tomorrow to rest up!

P.S. Seattle beat the word count socks off the entire rest of the world for the third year in a row!! Yes, we rule! (Sorry, rest-o-world. Better luck next November.)

No comments: